- Students will be graded on objectives for each lesson.
- Lessons will cover various skills and techniques.
- Students will be evaluated on effort, time management, craftsmanship, design and creativity.
- During long term assignments, students will receive a weekly evaluation grade.
- Each student will receive up to 5 points per week.
- Students will earn rubric points and will be posted on Edline each week.
- Each day, students will receive 1 or 0 points based on their readiness to learn.
- If student is late, is disruptive, or failing to meet dress code requirements, the students will lose their rubric point for the day.
Make up work and make up tests:
- Students will be allowed to make up work missed due to excused absences.
- It is the student’s responsibility to check for missed work and make necessary arrangements with the teacher.
- Incomplete and late work results in loss of points.
- It is the students responsibilty to keep up with class work and ask for help when needed.