St. Joseph High School Athletics
Athletic Director: Vicente Peña.
- The boys participate in the Chicago Catholic League.
- The girls participate in the GCAC.
- St. Joseph adheres to all rules and regulations under the IHSA (Illinois High School Association). This includes weekly academic eligibility requirements.
- Each student-athlete must have on file an annual certificate of physical fitness.
- There is a $100 athletic fee for each sport in which a student-athlete participates.
- All uniforms are the property of St. Joseph High School and each student-athlete is responsible for its care.
- All student-athletes are expected to exhibit appropriate sportsmanship in their attitude and behavior. This includes actions off the playing surface, including the use of social media.
- St. Joseph High School encourages all parents to join the Booster Club and support student athletics.
*More details on the above can be obtained under Athletic Policies found in the Student-Parent Handbook.
“Don't just tough it out when it comes to pain and injuries. Let the Athletico team take the first look and recommend treatment options to help you get back to doing the things you love. Schedule a free assessment to be seen at one of Athletico's clinics or virtually from the comfort of your home. Don’t delay the recovery process. Athletico is proud to be the Official Provider of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training for St. Joseph High School. Athletico Physical Therapy – Better for Every Body.”