WEEK 7 APRIL 27-MAY2
I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH!
This is your FINAL ASSIGNMENT!! Many of you will not have to take the final provided you have an A at end of quarter 4 so please complete this work on time.
For those of you required to take the final exam I will email you at the end of the week with information. Please contact me if you have questions.
1. review the QUIZLET from last week. It has all the vocabulary you need.
2. Complete the worksheet in NOTES (Week 7) All 3 pages.
DUE: SATURDAY, MAY 2 8:00pm
WEEK 6 (APRIL 20-APRIL 25)
We will begin to learn NEW VOCABULARY related jobs, professions & the working world.
If you have your textbook it is Lesson 7 (p.226-228)
If you do not have text, STUDY the vocab using the QUIZLET (in LINKS)
1. Study the new vocabulary. Play the quizlet games to familiarize yourself with the vocab.
2. Complete the Lesson 7 Vocab worksheet. (All about jobs & professions)
WORK DUE SATURDAY, 4/25 8pm
WEEK 5 APRIL 13-APRIL 18
Continue country research project.
This week we will focus on FOOD specific to your assigned country. The complete assignment is in the NOTES section.
WEEK 5 FOOD RESEARCH
Work is due by 8pm Saturday 4/18.
I MISS YOU ALL!!
WEEK 3 (MARCH 30-APRIL4)
Continuing on the Spanish Country Research:
You will write a biography about an important person in the country you have assigned. The assignment is in the NOTES section. Read carefully.
DUE DATE: Saturday 4/4 (8pm)
To those that have not submitted Week 2 work please send ASAP.
I miss you all. Take care
Please open and read the E-Learning Syllabus for detailed information.
1. Continue Spanish country reasearch. Capital city information. See assignment in NOTES
2. Write sentences using information from capital city research. See assignment in NOTES