St. Joseph High School Athletics
Athletic Director: Vicente Peña.
- The boys participate in the Chicago Catholic League.
- The girls participate in the GCAC.
- St. Joseph adheres to all rules and regulations under the IHSA (Illinois High School Association). This includes weekly academic eligibility requirements.
- Each student-athlete must have on file an annual certificate of physical fitness.
- There is a $100 athletic fee for each sport in which a student-athlete participates.
- All uniforms are the property of St. Joseph High School and each student-athlete is responsible for its care.
- All student-athletes are expected to exhibit appropriate sportsmanship in their attitude and behavior. This includes actions off the playing surface, including the use of social media.
- St. Joseph High School encourages all parents to join the Booster Club and support student athletics.
*More details on the above can be obtained under Athletic Policies found in the Student-Parent Handbook.
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM Basketball Boys Freshmen HOME vs. Loyola
5:30 PM Wrestling HOME vs. Guerin Prep